Scottish Widows Bank can’t help with enquiries for Scottish Widows Ltd.
If you need to speak to Scottish Widows Ltd please visit their contact us page to find details of the team you need to speak to. This includes:
- Investments (including stocks & shares ISAs)
- Corporate customers
- Press office
Contacting us by telephone
|Enquiry||Telephone number||Opening hours|
|Savings customers||0345 845 0829 (option 1)||Mon to Fri 8am to 6pm|
|Mortgage customers||0345 845 8555||Mon to Fri 8am to 6pm|
|Calling from overseas||0044 131 535 0460||Mon to Fri 8am to 6pm|
|Mortgage intermediaries||0345 845 0110||Mon to Fri 8am to 6pm|
Contacting us online
- Scottish Widows Bank Product Enquiries: Complete this online form if you have an enquiry about opening a new savings account. You can also use this form if you’re an existing customer and have a general enquiry, or if you need to notify us of a lost or stolen password.
- General feedback: For suggestions and comments to help us to improve our online service.
Contacting us by post
Write to us at:
Scottish Widows Bank
PO Box 883
If you have a complaint please visit our complaints page to find out how to inform us about it. We’ll then try to provide a solution as quickly as possible.
How to get a copy of your personal information
You can get a copy of all personal information we hold about you by:
- calling us on the telephone number provided on this page.
- writing to us at the address shown on this page.
Customers with a disability
For customers with hearing or visual impairments, visit the Servicing our Customers page to find out more about our Typetalk service and how you can request material in large print or braille.
Contact a mortgage adviser
Our mortgages are exclusively available through independent mortgage advisers. If you already have a mortgage adviser you should contact them. If you’re contacting a mortgage adviser you haven’t spoken to before, visit our Choosing a Financial Adviser page for some things you should consider.