Our guide to using CS online
If you have a question about your pension, you can get in touch with us by using our online policy enquiry form.
When you can use our online services
In most cases, you can log into our online services from Monday to Saturday at any time, except 10pm–10.30pm. On Sundays, you can log in between 8am–6pm.
If you have one of the following Scottish Widows products, you can log in between 8am–8pm, Monday to Friday, and 8am–1pm on Saturdays.
- Plan for Life insurance
- Open-ended Investment Company (OEIC)
- Individual Savings Accounts (ISA) product
- Some bonds.
When you may not be able to use our online services
There are some policies which you can't access through our online services. These include any policy which:
- Has more than 8 digits or letters in its policy number
- Was set up before 1999
- Is assigned or managed by trustees
- Was set up for a child under the age of 18
- Is affected by a Power of Attorney.
How to get the best online experience
When you log into our online services, it's best to use Internet Explorer. If you use another browser, you may not be able to access all our services.
What to do if you’ve lost your log-in details
If you’d like to reset your password, you can use the ‘Forgotten Password’ link on our login page. We'll send you an email which tells you what to do next. We'll need to ask you some security questions during this process, so make sure you have your policy number and National Insurance number to hand.
If you haven’t used our online services for more than three years, we’ll ask you to register again.
How to change your email address
If you’d like to change the personal email address you gave us when you registered for our online services, you can do this by filling in our online log in help form. We'll then get in touch to let you know what happens next.
What you can do online
Our online services allow you to:
- Tell us about a change to your UK address or contact information
- See the current value of your pension
- See what your future pension income might be
- In some cases, you may be able to set up a one-off payment into your pension.
You can’t use this service to withdraw funds from your pension. Contact us if you’d like to talk about your pension.