Competitive, clear and transparent charges
The more you have in your pension pot, the lower our charge rate. You’ll never pay more than 1.1% for investing in our Governed Investment Strategies. We’ve broken the overall charges down into two, so you always have a clear picture of the costs. These are:
- a maximum investment charge of 0.2% a year, depending on how you take your pension when you retire
- a service charge of 0.1-0.9% a year that decreases the more money you have in your pension pot.
Work out your charges
What’s the total value of the pensions you're looking to transfer?
You can only transfer £10,000 or more
How it works
Our charges will automatically come out of your Retirement Account every month. For example, if you have a pension pot of £40,000 and you want to access it flexibly in retirement, then your overall charge rate is 0.5%. This means you’ll pay just £16.67 a month.
The calculator results are based on the pension pot value you put in, and on our current charge rates. We’ve assumed that:
- the pension pot value stays the same (as it grows or decreases, your charges will change)
- your investment choice is a Governed Investment Strategy. If you decide to invest in a different strategy – or funds – these charges will change
- the service charge tier doesn't change.
To get a more accurate view of what your charges could be – taking into account your contributions and growth over time – you can request a personalised illustration.