STRENGTH & EXPERTISE
"We are committed to delivering innovative technology enhancements and an exceptional experience to meet the evolving needs of our Master Trust members and participating employers. Working closely with the Trustee Board, we're driving delivery of a Master Trust which keeps members fully informed, engaged and empowered to choose the right retirement journey, with award winning communications and investment funds that deliver.
We are proud that the Scottish Widows Master Trust is backed by the experience, financial commitment, and scale of Scottish Widows, who have been helping members save for their financial future for over 200 years."
Jackie Leiper, Managing Director Pensions, Sharedealing & Distribution & CEO Embark Group. Chair of the Scottish Widows Master Trust Strategist Committee.
Jackie Leiper, Managing Director Pensions, Sharedealing & Distribution & CEO Embark Group, and chair of the Scottish Widows Master Trust Strategist Committee
Mark Wilson, Customer & Business Risk Director, Insurance, pensions & Investments
Vicky Flenk, Finance Director, Workplace Pensions, General Insurance and Protection
Graeme Bold, Workplace Pensions Director
Clare Duggan - Pensions, Stockbroking & Distribution Enterprise Risk Partner
BENEFITS FOR EMPLOYERS AND MEMBERS
- insightful, award-winning member engagement that delivers bespoke, multi-channel communications
- innovative and Responsible Investment, aiming to improve the financial futures of members to and through retirement
- a robust and strategic approach to governance, from our diverse and highly experienced independent Trustee board
- innovative digital solutions bringing members closer to their pension, and supporting financial wellness
- dedicated employer support with round table events and thought leadership
- experienced implementation, asset transition and administration support
- financial strength and expertise, as one of the strongest life and pensions companies in the UK.*
*Rated by Moody's, Fitch & AKG. All ratings correct as at November 2021.
INVESTMENT IN INNOVATION
Scottish Widows continue to prioritise technology and digital innovation to provide a rich member experience.
This long-term commitment and ongoing investment in our customer experience and proposition, means members can expect to be looked after by a highly knowledgeable and experienced team, who strive to deliver even more innovation tomorrow and far into the future.