Questions we're often asked
There are four ways you can find out about your charges:
- Check your policy/plan documents
- Look at your providers’ websites
- Log in and view your pension details online
- Contact your other providers.
If you’d like to know more about our charges, visit your scheme infosite or view your pension details online.
We won’t charge you to transfer your pensions to us. Your other providers may charge you for transferring out of their pension.
You can transfer most pensions to us online, but not all. Common reasons we can’t accept a pension online include:
- It has benefits which may be valuable. If you transfer, you’d give these up
- It’s with an overseas provider
- You’re taking an income or have taken a tax-free lump sum from your pension
- It’s a final salary pension
It’s subject to a bankruptcy order, or pension earmarking or sharing order, or other receiving orders
It has been, or will be, set up using ‘disqualifying’ pension credits from a pension sharing order (i.e. the order applied to a pension already in payment or income drawdown)
If these apply to your pensions, call us to talk about your options.