Complete applications and get your clients protected.
- Quickly set up cover payment details
- Choose to start cover immediately or at a future date
- Set application trust flag
- Plan documentation automatically released
These are the final steps of our online Protection journey - once completed, an application will be live and your client's protection needs covered by their new Scottish Widows Protection plan. We'll ask you to:
- tell us who will be paying for the cost of cover
- confirm when the plan is to start from
- indicate whether the plan is to be placed under trust.
Like the rest of our application process, you can either complete these details online while with your client (either in person or over the phone) or, if you've used our Data Capture Form, you’ll already have this information and be ready to proceed on risk.
Review/amend cover with Plan Servicing.