Why submit your case online?
With over 17 years' experience of online underwriting assessment we have been able to produce a compelling interactive proposition. With tailored questioning we can give an instant decision to the majority of your clients that fall under our automatic evidence limits, letting you place your client on risk immediately.
Our expertise of producing interactive application questions will let us capture the majority of your clients' disclosures. You can be sure that we will only ask the necessary and relevant additional questions for us to give your clients fair outcomes.
If you apply online, we can capture over 10,000 different types of disclosures which can be instantly assessed by a bank of over 2,000 rules. This is something that is impossible to re-produce in a paper based application.
Even when we need automatic evidence requirements our online process is still the best way to submit your business. Collecting the information from your client at application allows us to focus on targeted reports to GPs and simple nurse screenings. We have also built a simple online financial underwriting calculator which removes the need for long winded traditional forms.
- 17 years' experience of interactive underwriting
- Tailored questioning
- Instant decisions and immediate acceptance
- Facility to easily edit, add new and delete answers
- Rated options to suit customer needs
- Signature-less process
- Significant reduction in medical evidence requests
- Online financial underwriting
- Help text/warning message to assist through the application journey
- Printable summary screen of all questions/answers for your client to take away that day
- Up front, indicative decisions through our underwriting outcome tool, or by XRAE provided in partnership with iPipeline.
To access our online services you need to be registered for eServices.