Underwriting outcome tool
When applying for cover, your client will be asked a number of questions about their health and lifestyle. Depending on their answers there can be various outcomes, including an increase to their premium or an exclusion added to the policy. We've developed our underwriting outcome tool to allow you to input client information and obtain an indicative underwriting decision for some commonly disclosed illnesses and conditions.
- A quick straightforward interactive tool saving you unnecessary phone calls
- Helps you manage client expections and saves time by avoiding wasted applications
- The tool covers 23 of the most commonly disclosed illnesses and conditions
- This tool is designed to give outcomes for single conditions.
Access our Underwriting Outcome Tool below:
Provided in partnership with iPipeline, XRAE is an underwriting solution that allows you to enter client health and lifestyle information at pre-application stage. XRAE then gives the indicative rating that would be applied by us based on that information.
- Helps you manage client expectations
- Can give you an indication of terms
- Available to AssureWeb portal and SolutionBuilder® users. To join click here.