Before you apply
Full details of the application process for the self investment option can be found in the Self Investment Option adviser booklet
Before a member can apply they must have
- Joined their employer’s group pension plan
- An agreement from their employer to apply for the Retirement Account
- Once a member has joined their employer’s group pension plan, an application for the Retirement Account can be made
- If you are not the Group Pension Plan adviser, you should ensure your client’s Group Pension Plan is set up before completing any Retirement Account application(s).
To enrol group members into the Self Investment Option, contact your Corporate Pensions Servicing Team.
How to apply
- Complete an illustration for the Retirement Account
- Add Group Scheme reference to application form
- Completed applications should be forwarded, either by fax or post, to your usual Account Manager or your Corporate Pensions Servicing Team to ensure the policy is linked to the group scheme
To access our online services you need to be registered for eServices.
Find out more about how eServices can help save you time and money.
For more information please contact your Account Manager.