Manage your remuneration by using our online remuneration statement services to enable effective and efficient reconciliation and cash flow planning to take place.
Online remuneration statements
- Previous 13 months of remuneration statements
- Available online in PDF format
- Real-time access to statements
- Speeds up the reconciliation and cash flow planning processes.
- Removes the need to rely on paper statements for audit and compliance purposes
Easy to understand
- Your remuneration is reported in a way that reflects your organisation's structure
- Uses products names for easy checking
- Summary pages will show you the amount earned by each part of your organisation, and by each registered individual
- Scottish Widows and Clerical Medical heritage products will be clearly listed making the statement easier to understand
Learn how to manage remuneration online
View our online videos to learn how to do remuneration management in eServices.
Remuneration messaging service
Receipting of payments through remuneration messaging service ensures Back Office Systems are kept up to date with accurate payments data and supports regulatory reporting in an efficient manner.
Find out more about Scottish Widows remuneration messaging service and the benefits they can bring.