The tax free savings option
- Tax free savings
- Operated via Internet Banking – you can manage your account 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Minimum balance just £10
- The annual ISA limits can be found at www.gov.uk/individual-savings-accounts. The limits apply to Cash ISAs, stocks and shares ISAs, innovative finance ISAs and lifetime ISAs.
- Inward transfer of cash ISAs, stocks and shares ISAs, innovative finance ISAs and lifetime ISAs are accepted (you’ll pay a 25% charge if you transfer out of a lifetime ISA to another type of ISA). To transfer in from another provider you need to complete the ISA transfer instruction form
- Telephone access to customer service team from 8am until 6pm weekdays - phone on 0345 845 0829
- No hidden costs or charges
Interest rates are subject to change at anytime
Tax treatment depends on your individual circumstance and may change
How it works
If you want to transfer money to your nominated account:
Account Summary Box
|Account name||E-Cash ISA 3|
|What is the interest rate?||
The interest rate is variable. The current rate is shown in the table below.
|Can Scottish Widows Bank change the interest rate?||
Yes. We can move the interest rate up or down at any time. For example, if the Bank of England base rate changes, we will review our rates. The terms and conditions explain when and how we will do this.
|What would the estimated balance be after 12 months based on £1,000 deposit?||An illustration of the future balance is shown below.
This is an illustrative example and assumes that:
|How do I open and manage my account?||
You can open an account by printing our online application form and posting to us.
You can manage the account over the telephone and online.
|Can I withdraw money?||
How to Apply
Before applying you should:
- check the current interest rates on this page
- read the account summary box on this page
- read our Personal Savings Account Conditions
- download a copy of our FSCS Information Sheet
To open an account simply download and print out the application form, complete it and send it to us with the following:
- A cheque (this must be in the same name of the account you will hold with Scottish Widows Bank) from your main bank/building society current account.
- Identification in the form of an original bank statement, cancelled cheque or pre-printed pay-in slip from a UK bank or building society current account on which you are named (this will be returned without delay).
Send your completed application form
Scottish Widows Bank
PO Box 883
To view or print PDFs you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your PC.