How to apply
Before applying we recommend you check the current Interest Rates and Charges, and read the Non-Personal Savings Account Conditions, In detail and the Summary box pages. You should also download a copy of our FSCS Information Sheet.
To open an account simply download and print out the application form, complete it and send it to us with the following:
- A cheque (this must be in the same name of the account you
will hold with Scottish Widows Bank) from your charity’s
main bank/building society account.
Third party cheques are not permitted.
- The appropriate documentation as detailed below in order that we can pay interest gross (if appropriate):
- Confirmation of the Charity Registration number
- A letter from the Charity Commission addressed to the Charity
- Other – please contact our customer service team
- A completed and signed Direct Debit mandate if you would like us to collect payments by Direct Debit.
Please note that If you are making your initial deposit by Direct Debit, we require identification in the form of an original bank statement, cancelled cheque or pre-printed pay-in slip from a UK bank or building society current account on which you are named. (this will be returned without delay).
Before applying we recommend you read the Conditions.
Send your completed application form
Scottish Widows Bank
PO Box 883
To view or print PDFs you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your PC.