Now just check you have the details you need for the next step.
What do Scottish Widows need from me?
We will need the following details from you to help us combine your pensions with us:
- Your National Insurance Number
- The existing pension provider’s name
- The policy number of each pension you want to combine with us
- Scheme name (if it’s a workplace pension)
- A recent transfer value for each pension
- Your Scottish Widows pension policy number, if you have one.
How long will it take?
It typically takes from two to four weeks from start to finish, from contacting your previous providers, to adding your transfer payment into your pension.
What happens next?
If you want to combine your pensions with us just press ‘Ready to Combine’ and we will ask a few questions to help us make your application easier.