Countdown to Pensions Reform
Pensions Reform will change the way that we save for the retirement that we want. We can help you navigate your way through the new pensions landscape.
- Currently around 7 million people in the UK are not saving enough for retirement
- The government wants to make it easier for you to save for your retirement
- Between 2012 and 2018, you will have to be enrolled in a qualifying pension plan and make contributions to it
Will you be ready?
The government hopes to attract 6 to 9 million more employees to contribute towards a workplace pension from 2012. Will you be ready for these new reforms?
- Most people will be enrolled in a pension scheme
- There are likely to be increased costs for employers
- Employees will have to make minimum contributions