Before you apply
Before proceeding to the application stage, you should ensure that your client wishes to set up a Fixed Gift Trust (creating fixed trust interests), which is on an absolute basis.
Should they wish to establish the trust on a discretionary basis, please look at our Flexible Gift Trust.
Please also ensure your client has read the important notes for applications.
The application stages (new investment)
- Complete the Fixed Gift Trust and the Investment Bond application forms
- You will then need to print the forms and ensure they are signed by all the relevant parties
The following items should accompany the application
- Cheque for investment amount
- Confirmation of verification of identity of the settlor(s) and all additional trustees
- Copy of illustration
- Policy documents will be issued to the trustees
The Gift Trust can also be used for existing polices. Should you require any further information, please speak to your usual sales contact.