View plan information and quote for additional levels/types of cover.
- Quickly quote for additional client cover(s)
- Quote for sums assured below our new business minimums
- View details of in-force and in-progress client covers
- At-a-glance view of total in-force cover cost
Once your client's initial cover is up and running, we know that you may need to come back and add additional types and/or levels of cover as their circumstances change. Our protection menu plan means that all your clients' Scottish Widows Protect covers are in one place so you can view these without having to remember multiple plan or policy numbers.
- easily view all your client's in-force covers to quickly assess their current protection status
- quickly quote for additional covers using existing client details
- access relevant forms and documents.
Every year we will also issue out an annual plan summary to you and your client, that summarises the cover they have in place. This gives you the opportunity to revisit your clients to review their protection needs and build an ongoing relationship.