Any documents gathered during the application and underwriting process are only considered valid for certain periods of time.
- Online applications and paper applications are valid for a period of 12 months from the date we receive them or the date they are signed
- If the underwriting decision is made more than 6 months from the date we received the application, a Declaration of Continued Good Health (DCGH) will be required before terms are offered
- If the validity period expires before terms are offered, then a new, up-to-date application form will be required.
Offer of Terms
Declaration of Continued Good Health (DCGH)
- A General Practitioners Report (GPR) will remain valid for a period of 6 months from when dated
- A Medical Examination will normally remain valid for a period of 12 months from when carried out
- Any routine tests will normally remain valid for a period of 12 months from when carried out.