In order to receive procuration fee payments you need to register your firm with Scottish Widows Bank.
You can view our Intermediary Data Privacy Notice to see how we use your information when you register with us.
For mortgage business, we’ll automatically register you for our online mortgage service (online Mortgage Illustrations, DIPs, Full Applications and case tracking) – we’ll post your login details to you shortly after receiving your completed panel registration form.
If you would like to register your firm to submit mortgages business with Scottish Widows Bank please follow the process below
- Download the registration form below
- Print and complete the form
- Please post the completed registration form to us along with the requested supporting documentation and send it to:
Scottish Widows Bank
PO Box 12757
67 Morrison Street
Alternatively, scan your completed registration form and email it to us at SWB.Commissions@scottishwidows.co.uk
- In certain cases we may need further information to complete our processes. If this is the case we'll contact you via telephone or email.
- Our Commission Department will then e-mail you with your agency number.
Terms of Business for Mortgage Intermediaries
These terms are a contract between you as a mortgage intermediary and us – it’s the way we agree to work together when you place mortgage business with us.