- Simple and transparent charging structure
- Unbundled charges broken down into service, investment and adviser charges
- No Scottish Widows fixed set-up charge, transaction charges or annual fees
- Competitive Fund Supermarket investment charges (relative to fund manager’s normal retail charges)
Actual investment charges will depend on the investment(s) chosen, with no bias towards Scottish Widows Pension Funds.
Movement of funds
- Moving funds from the Group Pension Plan to the Retirement Account can incur commission clawback within the first 4 years of contribution into the Group Pension Plan
- Arrangements for adviser remuneration on the Retirement Account are independent of those for the Group Pension Plan
Please note that charges, terms and limits may change. We may change the selection of funds that we make available. There may be restrictions on the amount that can be invested in certain funds. Please contact us for details of any restrictions that apply.