A Unipass Digital Certificate gives you quick and easy access to our online services. You don't need any passwords - just one certificate gives you access to a multitude of financial service sites. It's free of charge to UK financial advisers and support staff, and there are other benefits too.
Benefits of Unipass
- One online identity so you don't have to remember lots of different passwords and PINS
- Easy access to internet resources across the financial services industry
- The service is free and simple to use
- It's easy to apply
- When you register using your digital certificate you will have instant access to our e-Services
- Your identity is kept safe and secure
How to get a Unipass certificate
Follow this step by step guide or go to www.unipass.co.uk and click on 'Apply now'.
- Follow the simple online process
- Your new Unipass certificate is usually available within 1-2 working days
- Once you get your Unipass, you just need to login and answer a few security questions to access our e-Services
Apply for Unipass
Now you've registered with Unipass
Registering for Scottish Widows eServices using Unipass is easy, here's a step by step guide or simply hit register below.
Link your new Unipass certificate to an existing username and password
Follow the simple 2 step process or click log-in once you receive your Unipass certificate.
Once you've done this you no longer need to use your Username and Password.