- Personal Pensions
Personal Pension overview
Our Personal Pension plan is a flexible and tax-efficient way to build up your pension pot to support you financially in retirement. It offers a wide range of funds to best suit your needs. It can also grow and change with you, allowing you to change payments, or the funds your pension plan is invested in. You can also set up a Top Up Plan to receive your increments. The Top Up Plan is a personal pension plan with a range of adviser charging options to provide you with flexibility when it comes to paying for advice.
Features & Benefits
- Choose from over 100 pension funds
- Get tax relief* at your highest rate on your payments (subject to HM Revenue & Customs limits)
- Stop, restart or change payments currently without additional charge
- Take benefits, including pension encashments, from age 55
- Keep track of your pension online
- Range of adviser charging options available by setting up a Top Up Plan.
* If you are a Scottish taxpayer, the tax relief you will be entitled to will be at the Scottish Rate of income tax, which may be different from the rest of the UK in the future.
- You must normally be resident in the UK
- You must be under age 75
- You can be employed, self-employed, unemployed
- You can apply even if you’re already a member of an employer’s scheme.
Pensions are a long-term investment. The retirement benefits you receive from your pension plan will depend on a number of factors including the value of your plan when you decide to take your benefits which isn't guaranteed, and can go down as well as up. The value of your plan could fall below the amount(s) paid in.