Guide to Online Services
For Corporate Policyholders
When your company joined the Scottish Widows Corporate Pension scheme, you were automatically registered for online services, and should have been sent a Customer ID and PIN number in the post.
If you have forgotten your Customer ID (CID) or PIN you can request a reminder of your CID and a new PIN to be sent to you by post. Please click on the ‘mislaid login’ link on the Login page, input your Policy Number / Customer Account Number and date of birth then press 'continue' and you will be sent your log-in details automatically.
To log into your policy, click on the link below:
and follow steps 1 and 2 of the registration process:
Click on ‘log in or register’ on the Scottish Widows homepage.
Click on ‘Login or register’ on the ‘For individuals’ box, which will take you to a new window.
You should then enter your Customer ID, PIN and date of birth and press ‘continue’ to access the online system.
Services available online
Your employer will decide what type of online services are available for employees. Depending on which of the online services packages they choose, we will issue you with a user ID. This gives you secure access to your pension records and may allow you to do the following things online:
- Use our ‘What if?’ calculator
- Change your investment choices
- View your plan details
- View your current plan value
- View your investment history
- Request a pension benefit statement
- Do a payment enquiry
- Change your address details
- Change your contact details
- Change any personal payments from your bank
- Change your bank account details
- Make a single (lump sum) pension payment
- Print out a statement of contributions paid to your plan (if you are a higher rate tax payer this might be required for your annual tax return)