An interest rate fixed for 3 years
The Scottish Widows Bank 3 Year Fixed Term Pension Fund Deposit Account is ideal if you want to earn a fixed rate of interest on the cash element of a pension fund and don’t need access to it for the next three years.
- Interest will be paid monthly, quarterly or annually to either another Scottish Widows Bank deposit account or an external bank account held in your organisation's name.
- Minimum deposit of £10,000 maximum £5,000,000.
- Available to new and existing Scottish Widows Bank customers.
- Accounts available in issues for limited periods of time at interest rate determined before each issue.
- No partial withdrawals allowed, and you can't close the account before the maturity date.
- Postal applications only – to secure the interest rate you’re applying for we’ll need to receive your application before the start date.
See our interest rate page for details of current issue and rates.