An interest rate fixed for three years
The 3 Year Fixed Term Deposit Account (non-personal) from Scottish Widows Bank has been created with a wide range of organisations in mind. It’s a simple way to get more out of the funds you have that you won’t need access to for the next three years. It’s an account that could be ideal for organisations such as:
- Clubs and Associations
- Client Funds – Financial Intermediaries managing designated or undesignated client funds.
To be eligible for this account your organisation must meet the definition of a Small and Medium-sized Enterprise (SME), which means having an average number of employees during your most recent financial year of less than 250, and either a total balance sheet not exceeding 43 million euros or an annual turnover not exceeding 50 million euros.
Here’s a brief summary of just some of the account’s benefits:
- Fixed rate of interest earned on your money for three years and paid to your nominated account monthly*, quarterly* or annually.
- Minimum deposit of £10,000, maximum £5,000,000.
- Available to new and existing Scottish Widows Bank customers.
- Accounts available in issues for limited periods of time at interest rate determined before each issue.
- No partial withdrawals allowed, and you can't close the account before the maturity date.
- Postal applications only – to secure the interest rate you’re applying for we’ll need to receive your application before the start date.
*The contracted rate of interest on your account will be lower than the annual gross interest rate if you choose to have interest paid monthly or quarterly.
See the interest rate page for details of current issue and rates.