Apply now for our Internet Saver Account
How to apply
Before applying we recommend you check the current Interest Rates and Charges, and read the Personal Savings Account Conditions, In Detail and Summary box pages.You should also download a copy of our FSCS Information Sheet.
When applying online, you'll need to provide the following details, so please have this information available:
- Your National Insurance Number (or Tax Identification Number, if applicable)
- The account details of the bank account your deposit will be made from (this must be an account in your name) .
Important information about applying online
- You cannot open this account If you want to pay your deposit by cheque, you're applying from a foreign address, or you'd like to submit a Power of Attorney application.
- The minimum deposit for this account is £1 and maximum is £5,000,000. Your deposit must be paid from either a nominated high street account in your name or your existing Scottish Widows Bank account.
- We may request that you send us document(s) to verify your identity. In this situation, we won't collect your deposit until we've received the documents.
- This account is available to people aged 16 or over and resident in the UK.
- Sole applicants have the option to make their deposit from an existing easy access Scottish Widows Bank savings account (excluding notice accounts) .
- For joint applications, please ensure that you have the second applicant's permission to apply for this account, and that they've read the "How to apply" section above. We won't collect a deposit until:
- the second applicant has logged in to Internet Banking (we'll send them login details) to read and accept the Terms and Conditions for this account, and
- we've received any documents we've asked you to send us to verify your identity.
Existing Internet Banking customers - how to apply online:
Click the "Log-in" button to access Internet Banking. Once logged in, use the "Open a new account" option in the left hand menu to select the account you're applying for.
New Customers - how to apply online:
Click the "Apply online now" button to apply online.