Apply now for our Internet Saver Account
How to apply
Before applying we recommend you check the current Interest Rates, and read the account Terms & Conditions, In Detail and Summary box pages.You should also download a copy of our FSCS Information Sheet.
When applying online, you'll need to provide the following details, so please have this information available:
- Your National Insurance Number (or Tax Identification Number, if applicable)
- The account details of the bank account your deposit will be made from (this must be an account in your name) .
Important information about applying online
- You cannot open this account If you want to pay your deposit by cheque, you're applying from a foreign address, or you'd like to submit a Power of Attorney application.
- The minimum deposit for this account is £1 and maximum is £5,000,000. Your deposit must be paid from either a nominated high street account in your name or your existing Scottish Widows Bank account.
- We may request that you send us document(s) to verify your identity. In this situation, we won't collect your deposit until we've received the documents.
- This account is available to people aged 16 or over and resident in the UK.
- Sole applicants have the option to make their deposit from an existing easy access Scottish Widows Bank savings account (excluding notice accounts) .
- For joint applications, please ensure that you have the second applicant's permission to apply for this account, and that they've read the "How to apply" section above. We won't collect a deposit until:
- the second applicant has logged in to Internet Banking (we'll send them login details) to read and accept the Terms and Conditions for this account, and
- we've received any documents we've asked you to send us to verify your identity.
Existing Internet Banking customers - how to apply online:
Click the "Log-in" button to access Internet Banking. Once logged in, use the "Open a new account" option in the left hand menu to select the account you're applying for.
New Customers - how to apply online:
Click the "Apply online now" button to apply online.